Mr A Williamson
Board of Governors:
Chairman Mr J K Humphreys
(2010 - 2013) Vice Chairman Rev I Ruiters
Secretary Mr A Williamson (Non Voting)
Trustee or Transferor Representatives
Mr J K Humphreys
Rev B Barnhill
Mr T Willis
Rev I Ruiters
Western Education and Library Representatives
Mrs B Barrett
Mrs H Glasgow-Phair
Mr D Brown
Mrs R Thompson
Miss C Carney
The Education Reform (NI) Order 1989 has increased the role and responsibilities of the Board
The main responsibilities of the Governors are
• The overall management of the School.
• To ensure that the NI Curriculum is being delivered in school.
• To describe the working of the school to the parents in the Annual Report.
• The selection of Staff and other Personnel representatives.
• Salary Policy
• To determine Admissions Policy.
• School Maintenance
• To ensure implementation of new legislation
• To foster links with the local community and pursue the objectives of mutual Understanding.
The Principal is a non-voting member of the Board of Governors.
(L-R) Rev I Ruiters, Mr T Willis, Mrs B Barrett, Mr D Brown, Mrs H Glasgow-Phair, Mr K Humphreys (Chairperson), Mrs R Thompson, Rev B Barnhill, Mrs W Houston (Hon. Secretary) Missing from photo Miss C Carney